Sunday, August 25, 2013

do what you love

I suppose this is a bit of a self-preaching post, but I'm going to say it anyways:

Do what you love.

Be who you are.

Dream big dreams.

It seems so simple, yet so often we fall prey to ridiculous thought patterns like, "what will they think of me?" "I don't know who I am" "that could never happen so I won't get my hopes up".

Like I said...ridiculous.

So call out your insecurities for what they are.  Say them out loud.  Then laugh at them, because fears and doubts are always just untruths that hold you back from living the life God has for you.

Then begin to speak and think over yourself what you actually want.  Thoughts empower your reality, whether negative or positive.

God knows what He has for you...just trust Him and enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment